Coronavirus Information for Our Patients
Montoya Physical Therapy and Wellness is monitoring the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and is following the guidance and recommendations from local, state and national health organizations.
We are taking the following precautionary measures to ensure that our clinic minimizes any type of exposure by:
- Offering hand sanitizer to patients upon entering and exiting the clinic
- Utilizing social distancing during treatment
- Continuing to sanitize equipment after each patient use
- Continuing to sanitize handrail and door openings hourly
- Continuing to sanitize all therapy equipment, balls and bands after use
- Continuing to sanitize all therapy tables after each patient use
- Continuing to wash all pillows and replace after each patient use
- Spray Lysol disinfectant throughout the clinic in the morning, at noon and again in the afternoon
- Requiring employees to wash hands before and after each patient treatment
The health and safety of our patients will continue to be our first priority. We value every opportunity to treat our patients and are grateful for your trust in our clinic.
Thank you for choosing Montoya Physical Therapy and Wellness!
For information on the novel Coronavirus (COVID19) from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), please go to www.cdc.gov/COVID19.